To know more about our OFW Loan Program, please click the photo.
SSS PAYMENT SERVICES
We are happy to announce that RANG-AY BANK is now accepting SSS Contributions and Loan payments through ECPay Payment Services. SSS Clients may now pay the following types of transactions:
• Contributions (Individual)
• Member Loans
• Real State Loans
• P.E.S.O Fund
• Miscellaneous Payments
Rang-ay Bank can also retrieve and generate Payment Reference Number (PRN) for SSS Members.
Electronic Commerce Payments Inc. (ECPay) is an electronic payment service provider in the Philippines. ECPay’s multi-payment platform payment infrastructure operates as a secure electronic depot for Electronic Loading, Bill Payments, Airline Ticket Payments, Cash-in Service and Online Shopping Transaction Payments.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND PREPAID LOAD
• Cignal Prepaid
• Globe Autoload
• SkyCable Prepaid
• Garena Prepaid
• Level up
• Smart Eload
• Game Club Prepaid
• Sun Expressload
• Talk N’Text
POWER AND WATER UTILITIES
• Prime Water
CABLE AND INTERNET
• Met Cable
• Planet Cable
• Smart BRO
• Plus Cable
• Northstar Cable
• Royal Cable
• Verdant Cable
• Philippine Airlines
• Philippine Overseas
Employment Administration (POEA)
• Professional Regulation
• PhilSmile (Padala Eskwela)
Continuing its commitment to provide financial assistance to teachers and support personnel in Region 1 and CAR, Rang-ay maintains its partnership with the Department of Education Central Office in Pasig City. This will facilitate fast and affordable credit for all DepEd teachers and its support staff.
Regular and permanent public elementary and secondary school teachers and support personnel who work in the province of Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, La Union, Abra and Benguet who are not more than 58 years old at the time of signed application and whose payrolls are prepared at DepEd San Fernando or La Trinidad Regional Offices.
Amount of Loan
- Regular DepEd
- Maximum of P200.000.00
- Autonomous Highschool
- Maximum of P700.000.00
Term of Loan
- One (1) year term; payable in twelve (12) equal monthly installments.
- Two (2) years term; payable in twenty two (24) equal monthly installments.
- Three (3) years term; payable in thirty six (36) equal montly installments.
- 1Latest Original Pay Slip
- DepEd or GSIS Identification Card
- Original or Photocopy of appointment paper 4.Latest 2x2 ID Picture of principal borrower
The micro, small and medium (mSME) Business Loan program is available to businessmen or would-be entrepreneurs looking for additional working capital or credit line. This quick affordable loan program has very flexible rates to accommodate any business or commercial endeavor from start-up capital to revolving inventory loans to credit lines.
• Entrepreneurs, Local businessmen, and corporations operating in Region I or CAR
Purposes of Loan
• Start-up capital for new business;
• Additional working capital;
• Expansion of existing business;
• Refinancing of existing business loan or;
• Credit Line
1. Latest Business Permits
2. SEC and/or DTI Registration
Amount of Loan
• Php 100,000 to 100 Million
Term of Loan
A. Credit Line -one (1) month to twelve (12) months; renewable
B.Term loan-thirteen (13) months to sixty (60) months;regularly amortized
Collateral (Choice of Borrower)
• Titled Properties
• Tax Declarations accepted in selected area
• Chattel (Motor Vehicles)
Rang-ay Bank’s Pabahay and Home Renovation Loan Program is one of the many housing programs available to its clientele.
The Pabahay Program is a long term credit facility which gives future homeowners the opportunity to build their dream homes. This facility can also be used for renovations, home repairs or refinancing of existing housing loan.
• Purpose of Loan
- Purchase of house & lot, apartment or townhouse
- Purchase of lot for residential purpose
- Construction of house
- Repair, improvement or expansion of existing house
- Refinancing of existing housing loan
• Maximum Loanable Amount
- Php 50 Million
- Ten (10) years for titled properties
- Up to Five (5) years for properties covered only by tax declaration
- Longer term also available
- Titled Residential Properties
- Tax Declarations accepted in selected cities and municipalities
- Original Copy of Title (OCT, KOT & TCT's)
- Tax Declaration(s) of the Title and improvement
- Tax Declaration
- Deed of Acquisition of the property
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE : PRIMA PALABAY or DONNA SANDAGA
TEL NO. (072) 242-5661 TO 63 to 62
CANDON BRANCH : JENNELYN ANCHETA or FEMARIE MANZANO
TEL NO . (077) 644-0400 to 62
Rang-ay Bank joined a Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (mSME) forum, a joint project of the Department of Trade and Industry and the Municipality of Bacnotan, La Union. The forum is a way to promote MSME growth and development in town by providing access to information, access to finance, access to market and access to training. The activity also aims to increase entrepreneurs' awareness on sources of funding available for their businesses.
Rang-ay Bank was represented by Area Manager Winnie Mingaracal, Senior Branch Manager Leah Mantilla and Marketing Specialist Florence Joy Licudine. The team presented the bank’s mSME loan programs. These highly flexible credit facility aims to help businessmen and would-be-entrepreneurs access to working or start-up capital.
SME BUSINESS LOANS
Purpose of Loan
- Start-up capital for new business
- Additional working capital
- Expansion of existing business
- Refinancing of existing business loan
- Revolving Credit Line
- Local businessmen and entrepreneurs
- Corporation or Cooperatives
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
Maximum Loanable Amount
- Php 75 Million
Term of Loan
- Short term loan - 30 days to twelve (12) months
- Term loan - 13 months to five (5) years
- Latest Business Permits and DTI Registration
- Latest 2x2 ID Picture of the Principal Borrower
- Photos of Business
To know more about Rang-ay’s SME Business Loan, please email us at email@example.com or visit any of our 25 branches in the six (6) provinces of Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Abra, La Union, Benguet and Pangasinan.