Agriculture remains the primary economic driver in the Ilocos & Cordillera Region. Rang-ay seeks to work with local officials & private businessmen to catalyze agro-industrial, tourism-anchored, educational and realty-based enterprises that can avail of the bank’s fund and expertise to strengthen the countryside.
Rang-ay also has access to specialized funds for agricultural, industrial and commercial loans to agri-business borrowers.
- Rang-ay accepts Agricultural-properties as collateral.
- Properties covered by Tax Declaration may also be accepted as collateral for selected areas and municipalities.
•Pictures and Details of Project
• Certified True Copy of Title or Tax Declaration
• Latest Real State Tax Receipts
• Details of Collateral
• Deed of Acquisition
• Survey Plan for Titled Properties
• Certification from DENR for Tax Declaration Properties