Rang-ay Bank joined a Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (mSME) forum, a joint project of the Department of Trade and Industry and the Municipality of Bacnotan, La Union. The forum is a way to promote MSME growth and development in town by providing access to information, access to finance, access to market and access to training. The activity also aims to increase entrepreneurs' awareness on sources of funding available for their businesses.
Rang-ay Bank was represented by Area Manager Winnie Mingaracal, Senior Branch Manager Leah Mantilla and Marketing Specialist Florence Joy Licudine. The team presented the bank’s mSME loan programs. These highly flexible credit facility aims to help businessmen and would-be-entrepreneurs access to working or start-up capital.
SME BUSINESS LOANS
Purpose of Loan
- Start-up capital for new business
- Additional working capital
- Expansion of existing business
- Refinancing of existing business loan
- Revolving Credit Line
- Local businessmen and entrepreneurs
- Corporation or Cooperatives
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
Maximum Loanable Amount
- Php 75 Million
Term of Loan
- Short term loan - 30 days to twelve (12) months
- Term loan - 13 months to five (5) years
- Latest Business Permits and DTI Registration
- Latest 2x2 ID Picture of the Principal Borrower
- Photos of Business
To know more about Rang-ay’s SME Business Loan, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any of our 25 branches in the six (6) provinces of Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Abra, La Union, Benguet and Pangasinan.